January 4, 2016

Wedding recap in pictures


 
5 months have passed again, this regular blogging thing is not for me.
While we have some more big news to share, I would still like to share some more pictures of our big day on the blog - just because I can :)

My best friends spent the last days before the wedding with me and I think saying it was intense
would be an understatement. I slept 5 hours on average (yes- not the best thing for your skin if you are planning to look "glowing" and what not on the big day...) and it was incredibly stressful, yet super rewarding. I love these girls more than words - or pictures - could say. They did my hair and make-up ( as you'll see I am not a big fan of full face make up or very done ahir, so i looked pretty much like my usual self...) and even my flower crown. I wore a dress I bought on Ebay, made the veil myself and also didn't see the need to buy new shoes. I honestly prefer my guests to have a blast with a better menu or more extras rather than spending too much money for myself. If I did it again, I'd glue the dress to my chest though, in 50 % of the pictures I look like I am grabbing my boobs because I am making some adjustments :D Also, big thing: It is worth to spend money in a good fotographer and communicate him or her exactly what matters to you. We had a friend of Alberto's do a video and LOVE it, but sadly our photographer didn't manage to take a picture of us and our families and some other important things are missing as well, so that's a little sad. As you can see the resolution is also not rgeat and they are quite blurry. Anyways, the day will live forever in our memories :) oh and I threw the bouquet so far that it landed BEHIND the girls who were waiting to catch it.

1 comment:


  1. Wir bieten Darlehen an alle aufrichtigen und ehrlichen Menschen, die es brauchen. Kann von 5000 bis 2.500.000.000 € im Bereich machen Kredite noch mehr zu sehen, zu wissen, dass wir unter den Individuen sind. Kontaktieren Sie uns für Ihre Bedürfnisse Darlehen Anwendung der Finanzierung sind wir zu Ihrer Verfügung. Für mehr Verständnis bitte kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail:

    Hier sind einige der Bereiche, in denen wir tätig sind:
    * Finanz
    * Immobiliendarlehen
    * Investitionsbereit
    * Auto-Darlehen
    * Schuldenkonsolidierung
    * Kreditlinie
    * Zweite Hypothek
    * Kreditrückzahlungs
    * Privatkredit
    * Weitere ...

    Danke, werden wir für Ihre Anfrage an Diese E-Mail-Adresse warten:

    pacalfoubert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete