January 23, 2015

Tartan + Marsala Hues

As a little girl one of my favorite books was about a horse farm in the scottish Highlands. The heroe, and my first platonic love, was a scottish Lad called Danny. He dressed in worn out Tartan jackets, leather riding boots and had beautiful dark brown eyes and auburn hair. Now I am going to get married to a Spanish guy, but I still have a thing for Tartan. Hence the Tartan Equestrian Jacket and the skirt. The sweater and tights, as you can see, are both Marsala colored, which is apparently THE color for 2015. My boyfriend told me I looked like I was wearing a Pyjama as my tights and sweater had the same color, but I just felt like it. And tall brown leather boots, because let's face it, ankle boots just don't keep us very warm.

Hope you like it and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

xo, Sophia



13 comments:

  1. Love the color combination! Great outfit! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina, I'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. Looks great- especially with a little backstory:)

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit and the background are match made in heaven!


    Let me know what you think about my blog!

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, war das pferdeheimat im Hochland? Irgendwas klingelt da dumpf... :) viel erfolg bei der jobsuche in dtld.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, du hast so recht! dachte nicht dass das außer mir noch jemand gelesen hat :) und vielen Dank, ein bisschen Glück kann ich gut gebrauchen!

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit so much! Really pretty :)
    Christina ♥ https://caliope.name

    ReplyDelete