January 4, 2015

Staples

Before you ask: I am not a Cullen. I took these pictures in the last rays of the evening sun and somehow look extremely white in them :) I always have pictures of dresses and skirts on here, but in my day to day I am actually more of a pants girl. I just feel more special when wearing a nice dress or skirt. I love each and every one of the pieces I am wearing today. Many of you seemed to like the hat I was already wearing in the last post. My Mom got it in Karstadt (for my readers from Germany, that is where you can find it... it was a bargain, less than 20 € ;)). Skinnies are always a safe choice and I like those dark green ones for fall/winter. I'm wearing a denim shirt under the knit sweater and love the combination. Last but not least, when I was 17 ( 10 years ago... :( ) Ponchos where THE thing. So back then I saved for a nice one, that I ended up giving aways later. So this year I decided the Poncho Hype wasn't for me and always use my big scarves for that kind of look.
Nothing better than staple pieces. What do you think?




10 comments:

  1. You look absolutely amazing. The cape is such a lovely color

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites if yous! Is that just a belted blanket scarf? It looks amazing!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it is a belted scarf. With the towel scarves they sell everywhere there is no need to buy a cape ;) I'm glad you like it! Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty look. Love a belted scarf.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great look, love everything about it! Xx
    Http://www.littleprettymess.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7279767/littleprettymess
    Instagram: @littleprettymess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this way to wear a scarf as a sort of "jacket" with a belt! Boho Chic at its best.

    XX from Germany
    Jecky
    Want Get Repeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jecky, thanks for your kind comment :)

      Delete