December 17, 2014

Inoffensive Leatherpants :)

Hey y'all,

I don't know if you read my little post about wanting and having it all yesterday, but I had some really good and important conclusions that I will be sharing as soon as things move forward for those who care. For the time being I am just glad that it seems I am moving out of a situation that I was stuck in for quite some time.

In case you were wondering about the title of this post, I often find that extremely tight and shiny leather /leather imitate pants offend my eyes. I also don't like the combination black with black very much, so i was looking for a) pants that don't look like a second skin and b) a combination that would make them look more sofisticated. I know the pants are still tight, but they were far better than the other ones I tried!

Believe it or not, I thrifted the jacket and boots for a whopping 5 € each this weekend and LOVE them. I could have never afforded a Tweed Jacket from a nice brand in the stores, and this was just a real bargain. Still can't believe how lucky I was :)






6 comments:

  1. Cute- I love those. I know what you mean about the tight and shiny. I haven't found the perfect pair, but here's to hoping!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? I tried on some that were so tight I swear you could se every little bump and hair on my leg, magnified by the shiny leather! gross!

      Delete
  2. Cute Look. I like this Colors Combo.
    xx, nissi

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Nissi! freut mich dass dir die Farben gefallen.

      Delete
  3. Perfect look with the leatherette legging and army green tones
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete