December 19, 2014

Festive Friday: Casual Sequins

Good morning dear readers and welcome to another festive Friday :) (do you notice that I am somehow extatic because I'll be taking off to fly home soon... eeek ) In the two previous post I featured Tulle, Red and Gold which leaves me with Sequins for today. None of these are strictly limited to the holidays, but I dread feeling overdressed slightly less around this time of the year.

As you can see I combined the black sequin skirt with a white shirt, grey knit sweater and equestrian Tweed Jacket to tone it down. I also wanted to post one outfit with a more casual footwear and I liked those boots. The thing is that I have a rather long torso and when wearing long sweaters and jackets I have to be careful to not make my legs look very short. So usually with this kind of skirt I would wear heels, but I think it still works somehow. What do think? (In case you do wonder, I think black boots would look way better ... but I don't have black boots so...)

I also wanted to share this beautiful morning view over Barcelona with you... its up to you to decide whether the weird 'blurr' in the air is fog or pollution :)



Do you like the shirt better tucked in as in this picture or out as in the picture above?

I know I know... frizzy hair, split ends... story of my life.



10 comments:

  1. Great outfit! So pretty! <3

    Advance Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaira,
    thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blazer paired with that skirt
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit. I love the sequins and how you paired them with those boots!
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit!
    Merry Christmas :)

    www.morning-elegance.com
    www.youtube.com/morningeleganceblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your fabulous look. The outfit is perfect and you're so beautiful.
    Merry Christmas, dear
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Liza, you are so kind! Merry Christmas to you, too :)

      Delete